I offer personalised programmes to suit everyone that include:
- Individual coaching
- Couples coaching
- Telephone coaching
- Online coaching
- Face to face coaching
- Walk and talk therapy
- EFT (tapping)
- Crystal healing
- Guide you through the process of break up, separation and divorce.
- Help you decide whether you want to stay in the relationship you are already in or move forward alone.
- Support you in making positive and lasting changes in your current relationship.
- Support you as you get back your mojo, find your inner god or goddess and get back into the dating pool.
- Support you as you begin your own mind, body and spirit healing journey.
I can also help and support you if you are suffering with:
- Chronic illness
- Abuse within toxic relationships
- Low self esteem
- Negative thought patterns
Email or call to make your first appointment today!
Coaching Verses Counselling
Coaching and Counselling are often put together in the same box and people will say “I don’t need a coach because I have a counsellor.”
However, even though they both share similarities, they are very different.
Counselling helps people with issues like human development, sexuality, family dynamics, past traumas and mental health conditions through active listening and skills such as open and closed questioning and empathy. Counselling enables the client to recognise and find the solution to their problems in order to gain clarity and solve them.
Coaching tends to focus on the present and future rather then the past. Coaches help people to deal with any obstacles they are currently facing and to move forward by identifying their goals through a series of motivational exercises and discussions.
Coaching provides both guidance and support and places a greater emphasis on accountability, by helping people to make positive changes to their life quicker than if they were doing it on their own.